LIHC Member Benefits
- Personal Leadership Mentor from Harvard graduate schools: The Leadership Institute is one of the only student organizations that coordinates personal mentoring for LIHC members with current Harvard Business School, Harvard Law School, Harvard Kennedy School, and Harvard Medical School students on leadership skills, personal development and career advice. Each mentor is selected through a rigorous process by the Board of Advisors and Faculty advisors.
- Leadership Training: LIHC offers exclusive training sessions with distinguished Harvard professors, professional leadership consultants, real-world business/medical/law/non-profit leaders, and workshops to help members develop leadership skills. LIHC has the only professional and curriculum-based leadership program within a Harvard student organization.
- Exclusive Access to Events: Members will have behind-the-scenes access to specific events with dynamic speakers and teachers. For example, we have held private meals with distinguished guests (e.g. Secretary of the Navy, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, world leaders in the non-profit sector). This year, there is potential for a dinner with Andre Agassiz, who will be coming to speak as a guest of LIHC’s.
- Dinners, Outings, and Social Events: Join in on the social side of leading with LIHC’s social events and special meals to reinforce that leadership is also about forming personal relationships. LIHC is a close-knit community and members claim the community is a highlight of their experience.
- Personal Website/Printed Materials: Your name and biography will appear on the prominent LIHC website, Harvard’s unofficial homepage for leadership-related information.
- Work and grow with a strong team: You will have the opportunity to work with passionate students and develop leadership ‘on the job’ as a member of LIHC.